The Benetech + John Hancock Partner Series 401(k)
Benetech is a member of John Hancock’s “TPA Forum” which means that Benetech can takeover an existing 401(k) Plan moving to John Hancock’s investment platform for a low one-time fee – in many cases, Benetech can complete the takeover at no charge to the plan sponsor (see Benetech’s brochure on this program for more information).
- Click here for Benetech’s brochure for the Benetech+John Hancock program.
- Click here for Benetech’s fee schedule for this program.
About John Hancock
John Hancock Retirement Plan Services acts as a record-keeper for over 43,000 plans and services 1.7 million participants.* John Hancock’s parent, ManuLife Financial, is among the largest life insurance companies in the world based on market capitalization* and has been helping individuals and institutions increase and protect wealth since 1862.
You can find information on John Hancock on Joneslink by typing the following into the Joneslink search box: WEB 131594.
The John Hancock Adviser Website
Find out how John Hancock’s enhanced adviser website, www.jh401kadvisor.com, can help you:
- Manage your block with John Hancock.
- Access advanced investment reports and detailed contract information about your clients.
- Find marketing literature and Presentations to use with prospects.
- Do some data mining so that you can showcase your value.
Contact John Hancock
If you have any questions about John Hancock’s program, you can contact them at 877-346-8378.