Assist FAs in Gathering and Retaining Assets
Benetech is a TPA with which Edward Jones has had a strategic alliance since 2003. Bentech’s role is threefold:
- Assist FAs in prospecting for retirement plan business.
- Assist FAs in closing new retirement plan business through our network of regional consultants & free plan design illustration service.
- Provide ongoing record-keeping services for retirement plans.
Plan Design Consult and Administration
Our expertise in plan design consult and administration includes:
- Owner-only Defined Benefit & 401(k) Plans.
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans.
- Age-based (cross-tested) Defined Contribution Plans.
- 401(k) Plans that work with a wide variety of investment platforms.
Superior Retirement Plans since 1974
Benetech is one of the country’s largest independent “third party retirement plan administrators” (TPA), with eight regional administrative offices across the nation. Since 1974, we have specialized in the design and administration of qualified retirement plans for small to mid-size businesses.Our network of regional consulting representatives are trained to help Edward Jones Financial Advisers identify and close new retirement plan business, and to be available to answer any questions you may have about a current or prospective client’s retirement plan.We can assist Financial Advisers in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing CPE programs for your CPA community.
- Regional educational seminars for Edward Jones Financial Advisers on a variety of retirement plan topics.
For further information on how Benetech can assist you in gathering assets using retirement plans, you may:
- Call our sales desk at 800-310-6811.
- Contact your regional Benetech consulting representative.
- Call our on-site Edward Jones consultant, Ginger Whetstone, at extension 5-3667.